In This Issue
- AgreeDo:Â Drive a process with AgreeDo comment feature
Drive a process with AgreeDo comment feature!
|You can trigger actions from within AgreeDo! First, you need to understand the power of the commenting feature in AgreeDo. It can do so much more than just commenting. Just a short walk-through with an example:|
- During a meeting you want to get input on a specific item from your colleague “Jane”, who is not attending the meeting
- Select the meeting item in AgreeDo, then click on the comment button on the left to write a short note to Jane.
- In the comment dialog, check the â€œSend As e-mailâ€ option and add Janeâ€™s e-mail adress. Hit the “Add Comment” button..
- Now Jane gets an e-mail with your note along with the link to the item.
- She follows the link to the item and adds her comment.
- Next time you open your meeting minutes, you’ll find Jane’s comment! Note: This is also true, when you create a follow-up meeting and include the item in it..
It’s so easy to collaborate using the commenting feature along with Send as e-mail. Try this for:
- meeting preparation
- requesting info during a meeting
- requesting progress for an ongoing task
It all works the same! Try it now and send us your feedback.