When you sign up for an account on AgreeDo, we grant you a 30-day free access to all premium features of AgreeDo. You do not need to cancel that premium subscription. It will end automatically after 30 days. This trial lets you try out all premium features for free! You can play around with it as you like. Compare the features of the free and premium edition here. If you want to continue to use premium features read on!
Premium Features Overview
AgreeDo premium gives you a lot more features, for example:
- Create an unlimited amount of meetings
- Those meetings may have an unlimited number of participants
- Also you can add an unlimited amount to attachments to each item of your meetings
- You get more sophisticated search filters
- You may use the moderation feature on meetings. This gives the moderator of a meeting more control over the agenda
- You get the feature export the contents of a meeting MS Excel or to a CSV-file
- Finally you can move and/or copy items from one meeting to another one
Please feel free to comment on this blog post. Also if you have any further questions about AgreeDo’s subscription, feel free to contact us.
Interested in a Premium Account?
In case you want to subscribe to a premium account, you first need to sign up to a free basic AgreeDo account. The premium account is then available here.
Important: Once you subscribe to a paid premium account, you may cancel the subscription any time your want. In this case, we will downgrade your account to a free basic account.