We just released a new version of AgreeDo which makes taking meeting notes just a bit nicer. This blog post informs you about new features and bug fixes we made with the current release.
We’ll introduce you the major new features in the next paragraphs.
Polished calendar control
The calendar got some minor improvements:
- Monday is now the first day of the week
- Calendar now highlights today
- The today button on the bottom lets you quickly switch to today
See who is attending your meeting got improved
We polished up the display of participants which are currently participating. By clicking on the icon you see a list of people who are currently attending your AgreeDo meeting. Hover the mouse over the name to reveal the email address.
We streamlined the process of adding comments
Now adding comments to your tasks or meeting notes got a little bit easier:
- A new comment dialog lets you quickly add or edit comments
- You don’t have to tick the “send as comment” checkbox for sending your comments, just put in the recipient(s) and AgreeDo will automatically send your comment as an email. No emails will be sent if you just leave the field empty.
Improved responsive design for smartphones and tablets
Working with AgreeDo on a desktop always was comfortable. On small devices, like iPhones or Android devices, sometimes the auto-zoom function of the browsers made using AgreeDo quite difficult. With the new release, AgreeDo lets you easily create your meeting notes on a mobile device, too.