Terms of Service – AgreeDo
By using the agreedo.com, all services of Siehec GmbH, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (« terms of service »).
Siehec GmbH reserves the right to update and change the terms of service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the terms of service. Continued use of the service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the terms of service at any time at: https://www.agreedo.com/terms.html
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your account. While Siehec GmbH prohibits such conduct and content on the service, you understand and agree that Siehec GmbH cannot be responsible for the content posted on the service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the service at your own risk.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by « bots » or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide a valid email address to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person. A single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as you’d like.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Siehec GmbH cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- You may not use the service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You expressly understand and agree that Siehec GmbH shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Siehec GmbH has been advised of the possibility of such damages).
- Abuse or excessively frequent requests to agreedo.com may result in the temporary or permanent suspension of your account. Siehec GmbH, in its sole discretion, will determine abuse or excessive usage.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- The following terms will apply as soon as Siehec GmbH offers services on AgreeDo.com which are subject to a payment.
- A valid credit card or other valid payment method is required for paying accounts. Free accounts are not required to provide payment information.
- The service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card or other payment method that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- Downgrading your service may cause the loss of content, features, or capacity of your account. Siehec GmbH does not accept any liability for such loss.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. To cancel your account please send an email to email@example.com from your email account attached to your agreedo.com account.
- All of your content will be immediately deleted from the service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- If you cancel the service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- Siehec GmbH, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the service, or any other Siehec GmbH service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your account or your access to your account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. Siehec GmbH reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the service and Prices
- Siehec GmbH reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the agreedo.com site (https://www.agreedo.com) or the service itself.
- Siehec GmbH shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by setting your pages to be shared publicly, you agree to allow others to view and share your content.
- Siehec GmbH does not pre-screen content, but Siehec GmbH and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the service.
- The look and feel of the service is copyrighted 2009-2020 by Siehec GmbH. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from Siehec GmbH.
- Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an « as is » and « as available » basis.
- You understand that Siehec GmbH uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the service, Siehec GmbH, or any other Siehec GmbH service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the service, use of the service, or access to the service without the express written permission by Siehec GmbH.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove content and accounts containing content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these terms of service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Siehec GmbH customer, employee, member will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the service, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, send, or transmit unsolicited email or « spam » messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by Siehec GmbH) of other agreedo.com customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- Siehec GmbH does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Siehec GmbH shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Siehec GmbH has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Siehec GmbH to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the terms of service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The terms of service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Siehec GmbH and govern your use of the service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Siehec GmbH (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the terms of service).
By using our site, you consent to our Terms of Service.
Changes to our Terms of Service
If we decide to change our terms of service, we will post those changes on this page, send an email notifying you of any changes, and/or update the terms and conditions modification date below.
This page was last modified on April 13th, 2011
If there are any questions regarding the terms of service you may contact us using the information given on our contact page.