Is my data secure on AgreeDo?
Yes. AgreeDo uses state-of-the-art technology to ensure that all your sensitive meetings are kept safe and under strict confidence.
We have undertaken the following security measures to ensure your data remains safe:
- HTTPS-encryption: AgreeDo can only be accessed via an encrypted HTTPS connection. All communication between your computer and our servers are encrypted by default. Your browser shows a padlock icon to indicate the encrypted connection.
- Access rights: all meetings you create can by default only be accessed by people you define, and by no-one else. You can easily add and remove participants to control who has access.
- Password protected meetings: if you create public meetings, you can specify a password, which will be required to access the meeting.
- Moderated meetings: moderated meetings can only be edited by the creator of the meeting. All other participants can only view the meeting and add comments.
- Close meetings: to make sure a meeting is not edited anymore, you simply can close it. The meeting is read-only afterwards.