AgreeDo goes Portuguese
Thanks to Tiago Teixeira’s support, AgreeDo is now available in Portuguese language! If you want to say thank you to Tiago, drop a comment on our blog. Hey Tiago, we really appreciate your work! Thank you in the name of all Portuguese speaking AgreeDo users!
Lots of new features in AgreeDo
Plenty of new features aboard:
- British Localization: This means that English speaking people using the “British English” language setting (under Settings -> Personal Settings, or at the bottom of the page) can now use European date/time format.
- Filter settings stay there during your session. So after you drill down from your search results and come back the search result list is still there
- Under Tasks you can now filter by the e-mail address of the assignee. So you can lookup what one specific person has been assigned
- Changing the date or assignee of a task now automatically is documented as a comment
- Improved search now handling additional special characters
- Hyper-links in comments are now clickable
- Many improvements in UI translations