AgreeDo lets you keep track of all tasks you assigned to other team members. Click on tasks to open up the tasks list.
Managing Your Task List
- Completed Tasks: Shows only tasks which were already 100% completed
- All Tasks: Shows all tasks regardless of their completion status
- Overdue Tasks; Shows only tasks which are overdue
- Open Tasks: Shows only tasks which are still not completed and are not overdue
In the second drop-down you may select from:
- Tasks assigned to me: Shows only tasks which I should execute
- Tasks assigned by me: Shows only tasks which I assigned to other people
- All tasks: Shows all tasks regardless of whether I was assigned to do or I assigned to other people
- You also may select a certain person. The list contains all persons you assigned a task to.
In the third drop-down you may select from:
- Oldest first: Sorts the task list from top to bottom by due date, starting with the oldest date first
- Newest first: Sorts the task list from top to bottom by due date, starting with the newest date first
- Shortly due first
- Shortly due last
Requesting Feedback on a Task
To request an update from the assignee, click on the task, add a comment like ‘please send me feedback on the task status’. Don’t forget to check ‘Send as email’ and make sure to enter the name of the assignee. Then click ‘add comment’. An email will now be sent with your request.